COMMERCIAL PIPEFITTER - London - up to £42,000
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Combustion Company
- Based in Woking.
- Turnover over £3million
- Up to 21 engineers across the business.
- London & Home Counties coverage.
- Flexible, Hard working Company.
£38,000 - £40,000
- Engineer gives an hour each way, then all travel is paid.
- Van & Fuel Card
- Tools, Uniform, PPE
- 1 in 9 Call Out - £150 standby / Door to Door when called out
- Lots of Overtime Paid at Time & a Half
A Mobile Commercial Pipe Fitter, covering London & the Home Counties.
You will be working on Commercial Plant Rooms within Residential Blocks.
Monday – Friday
8 – 5 (flexi hours) – can access sites at 7am.
40 Hours Your duties will include:
- Diagnose system faults
- Commercial pipe fitting
- Commercial isolation
- Fitting/ Installation of commercial pipework.
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers.
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers.
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
- Venting of heating risers.
- maintenance on radiator, valve problems, domestic plumbing work and mechanical work
- Replacing Commercial Boilers.
- Working with Steel & Copper pipe.
- Mobile Heating, commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer with experience of wet system in both modern and aged large residential blocks and commercial buildings running from a central plant room. A highly varied job.
- Understanding of both gravity and pressurised, single, two pipe, ladder and district distribution systems.
- Pipe work from ½” to 4” covering galv, iron, steel, copper, plastic, composite etc., to include mapres or similar systems.
- Working knowledge of pumps, pressure and expansion vessels, DMZ valves, basic mechanical maintenance of plate exchangers, strainers, side stream filtration systems.
- Ability to fault find on building related heating, hot and cold water distribution problems.
- Works may involve emergency repairs, breaking out of walls and floors to access pipe work.
- Role will involve planned mechanical maintenance on non-electrical or gas systems, with a high proportion of reactive and quoted works, which may involve minor domestic plumbing in residential apartments, typically radiator and valve problems, crossover chasing and rectification etc.
PLEASE CONTACT ZAN SAEED ON 020 7932 2800 / ZSAEED @ RGB.CO.UK
- Full driving license
- Minimum Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds / NVQ 2-3
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Strong Commercial experience who has worked within commercial plant rooms
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion