Are you an all-round interior designer looking for your next opportunity? We are working with a very well-established client looking for a Mid-Weight interior designer to join their team.
Working both on site and in their Chelsea based design studio, this all-rounded individual will have the chance to work on luxury projects collaboratively with this team. Focusing on high-end residential projects, they are looking for a Mid-Weight designer to join their team ASAP.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work on projects both in the UK and abroad
- A working day of 09:00-18:30
- A beautiful studio work space with a close knit team of 5 – looking to expand slightly
- The opportunity to progress within the company
- Generous holiday package
- £27,000 - £30,000 PA
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Interior Design industry
- Client facing and on site experience
- Fantastic supplier knowledge
- Enthusiastic, can do attitude
- Project management experience
- Proficient user in AutoCAD, Vectorworks, EstiMac & Adobe Creative Suite
- Incredibly well spoken and presented
Do you enjoy working both on site and in the studio? Do you enjoy sourcing fabrics and working with suppliers? If so, this role is for you. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill this role, so if you think you are the right candidate – get in touch today.
Please apply through this website or send over your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
– for a private and confidential chat, please call Olivia on 0207 932 2800
Please note, due to a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.