We are working with a design lead interior design company that is based in West London and who employs 20 staff and has been in operation for 3 years. This company has the backing and support of a well-established international brand that has been delivering incredible spaces for 30 years.
They are design lead and take a project from concept to completion and work in some of the most sort after locations in London and Europe
This client is focused on delivering habitable spaces with identity and interest. Whether it is a very personal private family home designed with the clients life needs and loves in mind, or a private development that focuses in timeless design in line with the area and building itself, all projects are designed and delivered with care and passion.
They are looking for:
- Director level Designer’s – creative and technical with whole project experience
- A person that has managed, been client facing and who is not afraid to still be at the coal face of the design process
- Ideally coming from a known brand in London that has delivered alike projects in the private and development lead residential sector
What is on offer:
- Great space to work in
- New company feel yet financially stable and supported by parent company
- Fantastic design lead projects
- Opportunity to progress and develop
- Competitive basic salary with a comprehensive package
If this is potentially of interest then please do come back to me and with an email or call and we can discuss the role in more detail and your position confidentially.
Thank you in advance, look forward to your response. KR, Dan McCarthy