Are you an assistant building surveyor looking to move in to a quantity surveying role? Perhaps you are a quantity surveyor looking a more site-based position.
This is a multi-disciplinary design, engineering and construction consultancy looking for an assistant employers agent/quantity surveyor to work across both their quantity surveying and employers agents team. They offer a variety of work, APC support and a friendly work environment.
The Role of an employer’s agent/ quantity surveyor:
As an employer’s agent/ quantity surveyor you will be working on projects of up to £20 million within the education, residential and transport sectors.
- Cost plans
- Take off from drawings
- Chairing meeting
- Client Liaison
- Contract administration
- Tendering for contracts
The ideal candidate would have:
- Ideally 2 years of experience in quantity surveying, employers agency or building surveying
- A degree in quantity surveying, building surveying or a related degree
- Numerical skills
- Good communication and client facing- skills
- Ambition to become chartered via MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB routes
- Support to get chartered via either the MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB routes
- Variety of work load in both quantity surveying
If you are interested in this position as an employer’s agent/ quantity surveyor, you can apply by sending your CV to Ruro at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02079322800