I am currently representing a well-established Building Services provider who are currently in search for a Working Electrical Supervisor to join a well established M&E team.
The company provides planned and reactive services to a wide range of HVAC, Electrical and Mechanical services to a wide range of clients through most business sectors including education, finance, and public sectors including CBRE and AMEY.
The ideal candidate would be based within a 30 minute drive of their head office in Enfield, previous supervisor experience a must. The role would be 50/50 from office based to mobile on the road as you would be supervising a team of 7 Electrical Engineers.
1. Carry out works and Supervision of all London Borough of Enfield commercial electrical works.
2. Carrying out and Supervision of electrical works for some other London based customers.
3. Assistance with estimating small and large works from £200 - £150,000.00
4. Supervision of sub contractors.
5. Management of some contract works.
6. Assist the other managers when others on leave
7. Liaison with London Borough of Enfield Contract administrators. LB Enfield has a contract administrator for electrical works.
8. Liaise with contract administrators for other clients, attend to and resolve various technical issues.
9. Checking engineers weekly time sheets, checking that engineers are not overbooking their times and their times are allocated to the correct job No.
10. Obtaining write ups and paper work from engineers on a daily basis
11. Deal with Health and safety issues
12. Carry out staff inductions for electrical engineers
13. Assist with electrical compliance
• 40-45k Basic (depending on EXP.)
• 22 days Holiday + Bank
• Van, Fuel Card
• Overtime Available
• Call out Rota – 1 in 12
You would also need to have your 17th edition and a minimum of level 2 in electrical installations. If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.