Mechanical Design Engineer
Based in Co Antrim, our client requires a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their already established and experienced team. You must have at least 2 years experience of designing within a trailers environment and keen to learn and further develop your existing skills. Candidates must have a degree or equivalent engineering qualification with experience of AutoCAD.
Job - Design Engineer
Required - Design Engineer
- You will design products for the steel fabrication industry.
- You'll liaise with the production floor teams
- Produce unique 3D models, drawings
- You will create one-off products for Customers and improve existing designs
- You'll work closely with other designers and the operations manager
- You will use AutoCAD and Inventor whilst providing design solutions
- You'll have a Mechanical Engineering or related engineering qualifications.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years CAD experience ( Solidworks etc)
- You will ideally have designed in a steel fabrication environment.
- You'll be comfortable participating in exercises that implement new engineering systems
- You will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and working with a production team
If you’re interested please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Eoghan for a confidential chat on 02895905201.
So far, we have helped over 9000 people find a new opportunity and we are still growing to ensure that RGB Network is your chosen recruitment partner