CNC Turner (Derry)
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner to join our client’s at their facility in Derry.
The successful candidate will have previous CNC Turning experience, using the latest software and technology, within a highly skilled and experienced team.
- Program and set up CNC Lathes to machine parts complete from design drawings
- Set up CNC Lathes in the most effective and efficient way
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Interact with all CNC Lathes, control panels and programming parameters within the Company
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant practical experience in operation/setting Hitachi, Doosan, Mazak, Hurco or Mori Seiki
- Ability to interpret drawings, geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Programming experience using G – codes
- Working knowledge of Fanuc controllers
- Working knowledge of Setting of multi-axis machines
- Experience of Lean manufacturing systems
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
If you’re interested please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Eoghan for a confidential chat on 02895905201.
So far, we have helped over 9000 people find a new opportunity and we are still growing to ensure that RGB Network is your chosen recruitment partner