£25,000 - £35,000
Our well established and rapidly growing client is keen to strengthen their already experienced team and is on the lookout for an experienced candidate. We have an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer who has previous experience in the heavy engineering industry or waste management. Role:
The Ideal candidate:
- Effectively manage multiple design projects ensuring each project milestone is carefully co-ordinated
- Creating bespoke design solutions and producing 3D images of the projects
- Working through individual projects from concept design through Production and Installation.
- Deliver high quality design solutions to meet or exceed our customer expectations and are compliant with all relevant standards
- Produce accurate BOM's, layout and fabrication drawings.
- Produce and maintain Product Technical files and Operational Manuals
- Producing and 3D designs and Manufacturing drawings
- Liaising with the Current Product Team to implement new ideas into current product ranges.
Please send your CV immediately via the link provided. For a confidential chat and further information on the role please contact Eoghan at RGB on 02895905201,
- Should have at least 2 years experience in design preferably in a plant/manufacturing environment.
- Should be educated to HND or Degree level in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCad.based software
- Have previous experience in the waste management or waste water sector
Design jobs, design roles, design roles belfast, design jobs northern ireland, engineering jobs northern ireland, design jobs ireland, mechanical design engineers jobs, graduate jobs, graduate jobs northern ireland, graduate engineer jobs tyrone, autocad, design vacancies northern ireland, design ni jobs, design nijobfinder, design openings, engineering openings, soldiworks