Injection Mould Setter (Full Training – Amazing Opportunity) Days
We have an amazing position for a brilliant company based in Belfast.
A once in a life time opportunity, Our client is delighted to bring new talent to industry and will facilitate the development of an Injection Mould Setter. An extremely specialised and sought after position within the Plastics/Polymers industry
We are looking for an intelligent candidate from a Maintenance background possessing a HND or Degree.
Full Training program is provided, which will take a between 3-5 years depending on the individuals rate of progress. Once you are full trained you will earn approx £15 per hour. At stage one you will likely earn 24K-25K on days.
Working Hours (38 hour week)
8 to 4.30pm Mon – Thu
8- 2.30pm Friday
Time and a half (Sunday - Double time)
32 days holiday - Accruing Basis
Training and Development Plan
Review – Every 3 Months
• To set the correct tool into the moulding machine
• To set machine controls to regulate temperature, moulding pressure and cycle time according to the specification/procedures for each job card.
• To ensure the correct raw materials are added to the hopper
• To ensure that all machines are set and ready to run
• Maintenance(Manufacturing) background
• HND or Degree
• A thirst for training and development
• Process Oriented
If you’re interested please send your cv to email@example.com, or call Eoghan for a confidential chat on 02895905201.
So far, we have helped over 9000 people find a new opportunity and we are still growing to ensure that RGB Network is your chosen recruitment partner