Commercial Electrician - West Midlands - 28-32k
• Originated in 1982 as a mechanical contractor specialising in service and commissioning of gas and oil fired equipment. Now provides electrical and mechanical M&E Services.
• Based just North of Birmingham (Oldbury) and majority of work is based within the West midlands
• Crux of their work is commercial heating have around 45 employees, in which 35 are mobile engineers
• Look after schools, universities, sport and leisure, local government sites.
They are currently in search of a electrical mobile engineer small Install, maintenance and breakdown to electrical units to a wide variety of commercial clients including:
• Minor Electrical Installations & Maintenance
• Control Wiring
• UPS Systems/Emergency Light Testing
Area of cover would be West Midlands being the only electrician on their books. you would eventually get the chance to go into a more NIC supervisor based role with training provided.
the ideal candidate would need their 17/18th edition, 2391 & city and guilds or NVQ trained.
• 25-32k depending on exp.
• Van (private mileage allowed)
• Travel time – engineer needs to give half hour EW
• Overtime available
• 20 days holiday + bank (after 3 years rises to 25).
• No call out rota (but can go on if interested)
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @ rgb.co.uk