Job Title: M&E Mobile Store Maintenance Engineer
- Colchester, Clacton, Chelmsford, Southend
|Week 1||Colchester||Clacton/Colchester||Braintree||Southend||Chelmsford |
|Week 2||Colchester||Clacton/Colchester||Maldon/Chelmsford ||Southend ||Chelmsford |
|Week 3||Colchester||Clacton/Colchester||Rayleigh/Basildon||Southend||Chelmsford |
|Week 4||Colchester||Clacton ||Rayleigh/Basildon||Southend||Chelmsford|
| || || || || || |
| || || || || || |
SALARY & PACKAGE
PERKS – Company Training Academy
- Salary: £29,500
- Hours: 40 hours a week/8.5 hours a day on site/ 6–2.30 OR 7.30–4
- Call Out: 1 in 8 / Paid 4 hours min per call out / £100 call out allowance
- Overtime: A lot available paid at time and a half OR double on Sundays and bank holidays
- Rest of Package: Van, Fuel Card, Tools & Mobile Phone all supplied.
- Contract: M&S Stores
- Up to 20 courses to choose from.
- You’re allowed to take 2 a year – anything from chiller course to BMS to plumbing to gas.
I am currently representing a well-established technical facilities service provider, they specialise in providing electrical, mechanical and all round building service. Their clientele include: commercial offices, critical business environments, schools, hospitals, no residential purely commercial in and around the London area.
They believe training and personal development is an important factor which allows both staff and the business to reap the rewards of what the other puts in. JOB ROLE
- To carry out PPMs and reactive repairs to M&S M&E Plant and Store Building Fabric.
- To complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs.
- To monitor and manage energy consumption via BMS systems and site utilities metering.
- To provide Out of Hours reactive repairs on a rota basis.
- Clean & Current Driving Licence
- 17th Edition Electrical
- City & Guilds NVQ3 (or equivalent)
- L8 – Water Legionella
Please contact Tom Wilson on 020 7932 2800 / Email: twilson @ rgb.co.uk