I am currently working with an award winning client based in Central London, looking for an FF&E Designer to join their fantastic, growing team. This FF&E Designer will be working on High-End residential projects, in both the UK and abroad. With the companies flat management system, you will have the opportunity to advance from an FF&E Interior Designer to a higher level of your role after some time with the company. You will have the opportunity to develop and progress your skills, whilst working closely with the other designers on the team. The designers are now needing an FF&E Designer to work with the upcoming and exciting projects they have in the pipeline. If you are an FF&E Designer looking for a new role, this is for you!
Some requirements below:
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience
- Fluency in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of the design process from concept to completion
- Ability to carry out site visits and attend meetings
- On site and client facing experience
- Incredibly well presented
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
What's in it for you?
- Generous salary
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- £28K - £35K PA depending on experience
- Opportunity to work on projects both in the UK and abroad
- Beautiful studio workspace, Mayfair based
- Annual bonus
Please apply directly through this website, or get in contact for a private and confidential chat - 0207 932 2800
Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.