Foot Mobile M&E Engineer – London – 36k
- Offices based in Crayford
- Work is London and home counties
- 40 engineers strong of which 14 are commercial gas engineers
- Clients they cover : PRS for Music - sub contractor for CBRE, commercial multi-tenanted office space
- Turn over 5 million a year in maintenance and service
- Annual wage - up to £36,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Zone 1-3 travel card
- Company mobile for business use
- Company tablet
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Company uniform and PPE supplied
- 1st fix bonus on site
My Client is a well-established and rapidly growing organisation; with over 20 years’ experience they are dedicated to service and maintenance in the commercial sector. They have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties. An opportunity has now arisen for a Foot Mobile Service Engineer to join their team.
Joining an established team, you will be responsible for carrying out service and repairs on domestic and commercial heating, gas and oil appliances. Working for a diverse range of prestigious clients, your role will involve travelling to client sites Via the London underground.
Your be carrying out the following maintenance, service and breakdown on the following kit:
- All sites are within ZONE 1 - 3
- All the sites are multi tenanted commercial buildings
- Emergency light testing
- Managing BMS
- Fuse board
- And general M AND E.
If you are interested in the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk
Phone: 020 7932 2800