Our client is a growing multi-disciplinary design-led building consultancy who is looking for a CAD technician who is excellent with AutoCAD to join their office in Kent. This company has over 100 employees in various locations across London and Kent and have clients within the housing, education and commercial sectors.
The role of an CAD technician:
The requirement of a CAD technician:
- As you will be starting as a Cad technician, initially, the work would be very AutoCAD/measured survey focused for the first 3 months.
- You could then progress to further fill out your knowledge of building surveying:
- Condition surveying
- Project Administration/ Contract Admin
- Specification writing
- Schedules of work
- A degree in building surveying OR relevant AutoCAD experience
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are looking to become a building surveyor, they have a great track record with getting employees through their APC ahaving successfully helped dozens of graduates get chartered. No experience is required for this role, so if you are a ambitious, driven and want a position that will support you through your APC send your CV in ASAP.
You can expect a competitive salary + benefits to be discussed at a later date.
If you are intersted in this CAD technician role you can apply by sending your CV to Ruro at email@example.com
or call 020 7932 2800 for further information.