Mobile Refrigeration engineer - 35k+ - North/West London
I am currently representing a strong leading client in the M&E sector who is looking for a new refrigeration to provide service and maintenance with strong A/C and Reifgeration experience. They currently have one office in the UK in and employ around 7 engineers. The work will mainly be on casual dining restaurants based in London, this will be commercial work and they are looking to bring an engineer who can hit the ground running.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a company that is starting to expand and have a policy of continual improvement through ongoing training assessments, both internally and externally. All of their engineers regularly attend training courses with leading manufacturers.
The ideal candidate would have strong A/C and reifgeration knowledge with NVQ’s level 2 and 5+ years experience, they would also need to be living within a hour commute from central London.
The typical kit you would be working on would include:
- Display cabinets, fridges, freezers, bottle coolers, fan coils.
Pay up to 35k+ a year dependant on experience included with:
- Very good overtime rates which is time and a half after their 8 hour days and double time on Saturdays Sundays and bank holidays.
- 1 in 4 call out 100 pound standby
- Travel time 1 hour each way
- Van provided, fully financed and private mileage
- 20 days+ bank holidays for their first year
- Pension Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that caters for its engineers and provides clear progression for every engineer’s pathway. If you feel you would be well suited for the role please email me your updated CV or contact me directly to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800