Job Title: Assistant Building Surveyor
Salary: £25,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
Location: Central London
Our client is a prestigious building surveying firm with 80 years of operation. They are looking for a graduate building surveyor to join their youthful office of 40 staff members. With a luxurious office and high quality commercial clients all based in the heart of London, the majority of your clients will be within 10 minutes from the office.
They are looking for a driven, ambitious and client-facing individuals who they can train thoroughly an help pass their APC.
- APC support
- Meritocratic progression
- Potential for financial incentives for hitting targets
- But this company cares about work life balance. There are about 10 young people in the office, so you can expect a good number of social events.
- Dress-down Fridays.
- Other benefits to be negotiated at a later date
The role of an graduate building surveying:
You will be answering to 2 of 3 chartered building surveyors working on mainly commercial clients:
- Project Administration
- Contract admin
- Client Liaison
- Technical Due diligence
- Some party wall work
Graduate Building Surveyor Requirements:
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying or something related
- At least 1 year of relevent consultancy experience
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication
- The confidence to liaise with clients
If you are a graduate building surveyor and are interested in this role, you can apply by sending your CV to Ruro firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can call 020 7932 2800 for more information