Our client is a prestigious building surveying firm with 80 years of operation. They are looking for a senior building surveyor to join their vibrant office of 40 staff members. With a luxurious office and high net-worth commercial clients all based in the heart of London, the majority of your clients will be within 10 minutes from the office.
They are looking for a driven, ambitious and client-facing individual who they can guide in to an associate position.
Benefits of a senior building surveyor:
- Meritocratic progression- with a clear route to associate
- Sizeable discretionary bonus and negotiable salary
- Dress-down Fridays
- Social culture
- Company sports teams
The role of an senior building surveying:
You will be answering to two directors working on predominantly commercial and private clients within the retail and industrial sectors:
- Project Administration
- Contract administration
- Building Pathology
- Technical Due diligence
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Party walls
- Client Liaison
Requirements of a senior building surveyor:
- MRICS + Experience within the commercial sector
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying or something related
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication
- The confidence to liaise with clients
If you are a senior building surveyor looking for a chance to progress you career, apply today, or call Ruro on 02079322800 for more information.