Are you a Senior Interior Designer looking for a new, flexible role?
A client of mine, based in West London are urgently looking for not one but two Senior Interior Designers to join their team. Working on private, high-end residential projects with a touch of hospitality, they now need a Senior Interior Designer with a fantastic creative side and another Senior Interior Designer with fantastic technical ability.
You will be able to go on as either permanent or contract basis - with the opportunity to work a 4 day week if that works for you.
Some requirements below:
- Vectorworks knowledge is a must
- At least 4 years' industry experience
- Supplier knowledge
- Ability to work using initiative, with a hands-off management way of working
- Ability to carry out client meetings and site visits
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for an award winning company
- The great hours of 9-5
- Generous holiday package
- Performance and pay review after 6 month probation is completed
- Opportunity to grow and eventually help with managing the company
This is a company which cares for its staff and delivering good quality results. It is a great opportunity for any Senior Interior Designer to flourish their skills.
If this role is not for you but you know another Senior Interior Designer looking for a new role, please do get them to call Olivia 0207 932 2800 for a private and confidential chat.
Please note: Due to such a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.