HVAC Engineer - Leeds - 35-40k
My client is a HVAC specialist providing AC & Refrgieration mainteance to a wide range of commercial clients across the UK.
They are currently in search of a HVAC engineer to provide service, maintenance and breakdowns to a wie range of AC equipment predominantly within the Leeds area.
• Have been operating since 2001
• UK wide company – break their team up into 6 regions (do not cover Scotland)
• 4 offices based in the UK
• Currently have around 26-27 engineers
• 7 million pound turnover
• Up to 40k for right engineer
• 45 minutes EW travel time
• On weekends they get D2D travel
• 1 in 4 call out – 15 pound a day (105 pound a week) – time and a half when called
• 22 days holiday + bank (rises to 25 after 5 years)
• Abundance of overtime
• Van fuel card (Vauxhall Vivaro) – business use only
• Tools, PPE, PDA
• Company pension
If you feel you would be well suited towards the role or would like to find out more, please send me your u pto date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @ rgb.co.uk