A lively, diverse and fast-paced multi-disciplinary building surveying consultancy based in Ilford is looking for an experienced building surveyor to join their friendly team of 30 members. With their clients mainly in the public sector within social housing and projects of values from 50,000 to £4,000,000 they are offering both full financial support for your APC, if you have not completed it already.
Benefits for a Building Surveyor
- Lively, fun and diverse office culture
- Flexibility that only a smaller business can provide
- Good progression opportunities
- Full APC financial support and a good range of projects that will give you the right experience to get through your APC (if you have not passed already)
The role of a Building Surveyor:
You will be joining a Building Surveying team of 8 carrying out refurbishments, conversions and extensions of social housing projects.
- Specification writing
- Lots of Project management and contract administration
- Party Walls
- Schedules of conditions
Requirements of a building surveyor:
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying or a related degree
- Must have specification writing ability
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Experience within the residential sector is desirable
If you are a building surveyor looking for a fantastic office culture and a variety of projects, apply by sending your CV to Ruro at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02079322800 for more information.