RGB is an established recruitment consultancy who has been operating in the built environment for almost 20 years. As we continue to grow we now have a vacancy available for Recruitment Delivery Consultant.
- We currently employ just under 30 people.
- Our office is based in Victoria, about a 5 minute walk from the station.
- We’re a SME, but we’re part of the Pertemps Network Group, a group of companies with a joint turnover of £0.75billion.
- We have all the benefits of a SME – dress down policy, relaxed working environment (not highly KPI driven), good salaries and uncapped commission structure on all your billings, large potential recruitment desk coverage, huge opportunities for desk, individual and team growth and plenty of incentives (international incentive, quarterly incentives, 100% Club, £1,000,000 Club, £500,000 Club and early finishes on Fridays)
- We also have all the benefits of a larger corporate business – good IT support, excellent training, legal teams, large databases and group wide incentives including quarterly cash prizes and full access to Perkbox.
Our recruitment vacancy:
- We’re seeking an individual with recruitment or sales experience.
- We’re happy to consider individuals with previous sales experience that we can take on at junior level and provide training and support too.
- If you’ve already got recruitment experience, it doesn’t necessarily have to be from the construction or engineering sectors, we will consider people from different industries.
- You will need to be hard working, target driven, ambitious and competitive.
- We have a number of key accounts that we need to service as we’re part of their Preferred Supplier Lists (PSL’s) for recruitment services. You will benefit from being able to work on large accounts immediately with plenty of vacancies that need to be filled ASAP.
- We’re looking for a Recruitment Delivery Consultant who will be able to resource effectively and supply CVs to our PSL client accounts. In addition you’ll be required to work closely with these companies to develop strong relationships with their internal recruitment terms.
Basic salary will range from £22,000 to £27,500 depending on experience with the addition of uncapped commission, which is paid on all of your billings (no minimum requirement).
If you’re interested in applying to this Recruitment Consultant vacancy or would like to discuss any other roles that we have available, then please contact James Bramfitt at RGB ASAP.