RGB is an established recruitment consultancy who has been operating in the built environment for almost 20 years. As we continue to grow we now have a vacancy available for Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work in our Property Team.
- We currently employ just under 30 people.
- Our office is based in Victoria, about a 5 minute walk from the station.
- We’re a SME, but we’re part of the Pertemps Network Group, a group of companies with a joint turnover of £0.75billion.
- We have all the benefits of a SME – dress down policy, relaxed working environment (not highly KPI driven), good salaries and uncapped commission structure on all your billings, large potential recruitment desk coverage, huge opportunities for desk, individual and team growth and plenty of incentives (international incentive, quarterly incentives, 100% Club, £1,000,000 Club, £500,000 Club and early finishes on Fridays).
- We also have all the benefits of a larger corporate business – good IT support, excellent training, legal teams, large databases and group wide incentives including quarterly cash prizes and full access to Perkbox.
Our recruitment vacancy:
- We’re seeking an individual with previous sales experience or somebody that has the skills and personality to make a successful career within recruitment (having previous sales experience is not an essential requirement, just beneficial).
- You will need to be hard working, target driven, ambitious and competitive.
- Your job will see working in partnership and under the guidance of one of our managers.
- Your main duty will be to actively source suitable candidates/ applicants for the vacancies and key client accounts that you’re assigned to.
- Your manager will provide day to day training and you’ll learn all the necessary resourcing skills including how to qualify a candidate, interviewing candidates face to face, posting adverts, using our database, LinkedIn and job boards and head hunting.
- Your role will ideally see you develop into a 360 Recruitment Consultant where you take ownership of your own desk, but if you prefer resourcing and don’t want to do business development, then you can move into a Delivery Consultant position.
Basic salary will range from £18,000 to £22,000 depending on experience and qualifications with the addition of uncapped commission, which is paid on all of your billings (no minimum requirement).
If you’re interested in applying to this Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy or would like to discuss any other jobs that we have available, then please contact James Bramfitt at RGB ASAP.