A great opportunity for a Junior Interior Design Assistant has arisen for a Central London based Interior Design firm that specializing in commercial and high-end residential projects across London.
Established for over 20 years, this is a busy, friendly and fast paced studio.
Junior Interior Design Assistant, requirements;
- Degree in a relevant field
- Ideally 1-2 post qualifications experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Assist the existing team
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Vectorworks, Indesign & Photoshop
- Salary circa £18,000 - £24,000 PA
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving design Studio and gain experience in all aspects of the design process.
Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.