Are you a Junior FF&E Designer looking to join a very well established company?
An award winning client of mine are looking for their next, enthusiastic Junior FF&E Designer to join their team. You will be working on high-end residential projects both in the UK and abroad, supporting senior designers on your team. This is a fantastic chance to utilize your creative skills and grow from the title of Junior FF&E Designer to a higher level.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic working hours
- 6 month performance reviews with the chance to progress
- Beautiful West London studio space
- The opportunity to work for an incredibly well established company
- A great benefit scheme which is hard to beat
- Working within a collaborative team who work closely together as well as independently when required
Some requirements below:
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Previous Junior FF&E Designer title is desirable
- Ability and experience producing mood boards and presentations
- Ability to produce schedules and specifications
- Flexible, can do attitude
If you think this is the opportunity for you, or know another Junior FF&E Designer who may be - please apply directly or get in contact with Olivia on 0207 932 2800 for a private and confidential chat.
Please note: Due to a very high number of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.
Best of luck!