A central London based Architectural practice are seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Assistant to join a dynamic team of Architects to work on projects across multiple sectors including residential and educational.
If you are a Part II Architectural Assistant with strong Revit skills then this could be the role for you!
Why work for them?
- Friendly and Relaxed studio
- Medium size practice
- Excellent team spirt and moral
- Exciting projects, both UK and International
- Working on projects from concept through to delivery
- Excellent career progression
- Fantastic studio space in central location
- Must have excellent exceptional communication, design and technical detailing ability
- It is essential that you are confident in a client facing role
- Have the ability to a lead role on the design and delivery of bespoke super prime private houses / apartments
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe creative suite proficiency
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
You will receive:
- A competitive basic salary (based on experience)
- Private healthcare
- Social events throughout the year
- Excellent training
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 25 Days holiday per annum
If you would like to hear more about this role OR if you know someone suitable then please get in touch with Kristie Arnett on 0207 9322 800 or email Karnett@rgb.co.uk