Experienced and talented Architect required for a fantastic Architectural and Design practice based in Central London!
The practice specialises in High End Residential, Commercial, Mixed Use and Hotel with a focus on bespoke design. Projects range from £1.0 million - £100.00 million (construction value) and the ideal candidate will have a minimum of at least 3 years continuous UK experience in prime residential or bespoke hotel / leisure projects.
This is a close – knit company who are looking for a committed individual to join their team and progress throughout the business, it is essential that you have proven staying power in previous roles.
Why work for them?
- Friendly and Relaxed studio
- Medium size practice
- Excellent team spirt and moral
- Exciting projects
- Excellent career progression
- Fantastic studio space in central location
- Must have excellent exceptional communication, design and technical detailing ability
- It is essential that you are confident in a client facing role
- Have the ability to a lead role on the design and delivery of bespoke super prime private houses / apartments
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Adobe creative suite proficiency
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
You will receive:
- A competitive basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (based on experience)
- Annual field trip
- Social events throughout the year
- Excellent training
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
If you would like to hear more about this role OR if you know someone suitable then please get in touch with Kristie Arnett on 0207 9322 800 or email Karnett@rgb.co.uk