A high-end residential, Architecture practice based in North London are seeking a RIBA Part III Architect to join their vibrant team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, Senior Architect to join a small team of outgoing and hardworking Architects. The ideal candidate must have excellent managerial skills and experience working in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
Why work for them?
- Friendly and Relaxed studio
- Small - medium sized practice
- Excellent team spirt and moral
- Exciting projects
- Excellent career progression
- A minimum of five years UK experience
- Experience in high-end residential — single family houses and small developments, and commercial projects
- Capable of running projects independently through all RIBA stages
- Strong AutoCAD and SketchUp skills essential
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD (Revit advantageous)
- Adobe creative suite proficiency
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
You will receive:
- A competitive basic salary (based on experience)
- a healthy work-life balance
- Social events throughout the year
- Excellent opportunities to grow within the business.
If you would like to hear more about this role OR if you know someone suitable then please get in touch with Kristie Arnett on 0207 9322 800 or email Karnett@rgb.co.uk