Mobile Air-conditioning engineer covering the London and Home Counties - £36k
I am currently representing a strong leading client in the M&E sector who is looking for a new AC Engineer to provide service and maintenance to a wide variety of commercial contracts. Formed in 2005, they specialise in service maintenance and installation of air conditioning.
They are currently looking for engineers due to sheer growth.
In particular they specialise in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical/Mechanical Services, providing installation and services.
mobile Air-conditioning engineer will be expected to provide service and maintenance to a number of A/C equipment:
Ideal Air-conditioning engineer will be based in the London and have the following:
- Carrying out servicing on A/C units
- VRV’s, VRF’s, Splits, Multis, down flow units, AHU’s, FCU’s
- Working on restaurants, hotels, multi tended offices
- covering multiple sites
- working on projects and carrying out some installation work
- covering London and the home counties
In return the mobile Air-conditioning engineer should expect to receive:
- 4 years hands on experience
- NVQ Level 2 or above
- £32-£36k basic
- Fully expensed van with fuel card
- Plus travel time
- Ample over time at 1.5 x double on Saturday afternoons, Sundays.
- Callout 1 in 4
- 20 days holiday rising each year with service
- Mobile, tablet , uniform and specialist equipment