Mobile Heating Commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer
I am currently representing a leading facilities management company who has an exciting new opportunity for mobile heating commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer to join their growing team.
Their head office is based in Hertfordshire and carry out maintenance within London and the Home Counties.
Your area of works would be within London and the home counties. With over 30 years’ experience they pride themselves on creating a positive working environment for all of their staff and creating opportunities through relevant training and development.
Your duties will include:
- Diagnose system faults
- Commercial pipe fitting
- Commercial isolation
- Fitting/ Installation of commercial pipework.
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers.
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers.
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
- Venting of heating risers.
- maintenance on radiator, valve problems, domestic plumbing work and mechanical work
In return my client is offering:
- Full driving license
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City&Guilds / NVQ2-3
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Experience or knowledge of district heating systems
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- Call out 1 in 7
- Overtime x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Van, fuel card
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Uniform, phone, tablet
- Sickness insurance scheme