Mobile Mechanical Engineer – South East £34,874.00
My Client are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Mobile Engineer (Mechanical Bias), to be based in South east.
This is a permanent full time role working a minimum 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary of circa £31,000 per annum plus overtime, travel payment (1hour travel paid a day = £3,874.00 on top) and door to door call out travel payment, company vehicle and other benefits. The role holder will report to the contract / project manager and will be part of a maintenance team delivering a service to a number of domestic and commercial sites across London, and predominantly the south east.
• Carry out building maintenance as required
• Provide technical solutions for PPM and defect work and fault rectification.
• Liaising with the Helpdesk for planning and dispatch of planned and reactive work
• Undertake complex fault finding and diagnosis, problem solve and communicate technical knowledge to others.
• Be fully conversant and provide detailed knowledge of plant status, building conditions, and services availability.
• React to technical issues and support the team when required.
• To maintain planned and reactive schedules.
• View BMS PC Information where necessary.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with existing customers/client.
• Provide out of hours cover in accordance with roster.
• Responsible for ordering of specialist materials in line with company / office policy.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by the management team
• 25 days holiday
• Van, Fuel card
• Health care
• PPE, Tools, Phone
To apply for the role, Please send me a copy of your up to date CV.