Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer - London AND South East
- 1 Hour Each way travel Paid
- Call out 1 in 6/7 £70 Standby
- overtime including X1.5 and X2
- van, fuel card and tools provided
- 25 days holiday
My Client are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Mobile Engineer (Mechanical Bias), to be based in South east.
This is a permanent full time role working a minimum 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary of circa £31,000 per annum plus overtime, travel payment (1hour travel paid a day = £3,874.00 on top) and door to door call out travel payment, company vehicle and other benefits. The role holder will report to the contract / project manager and will be part of a maintenance team delivering a service to a number of domestic and commercial sites across London, and predominantly the south east. You will be required to work on a variety of equipment such as:
- Lamps AND Ballasts
- Pumps AND Motors
- Basic Electrical Install Single AND Three phase
- Our current work area London and south East with occasional South West.
- We also undertake small project and fit-out work.
- Carry out building maintenance as required
- Provide technical solutions for PPM and defect work and fault rectification.
- Liaising with the Helpdesk for planning and dispatch of planned and reactive work
- Undertake complex fault finding and diagnosis, problem solve and communicate technical knowledge to others.
- Be fully conversant and provide detailed knowledge of plant status, building conditions, and services availability.
- React to technical issues and support the team when required.
- To maintain planned and reactive schedules.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with existing customers/client.
To apply for the role, Please send me a copy of your up to date CV.