M&E Mobile Store Maintenance Engineer South London
- Epsom, Dorking, Ashtead, Horsham, Crawley
|Epsom (3227)||Dorking (3706)/Redhill (660)||Acorn Park Crawley SF (1988)/Reigate SF (945)||Horsham (3298)/Cranleigh SF (9894)||Crawley (2985)|
|Epsom (3227)||Dorking (3706)/Redhill (660)||Ashtead SF (2170)/Banstead SF (7456)||Horsham (3298)/Cranleigh SF (9894)||Crawley (2985)|
|Epsom (3227)||Dorking (3706)/Redhill (660)||Surbiton SF (6554)/Teddington SF (6826)||Horsham (3298)/Cranleigh SF (9894)||Crawley (2985)|
|Epsom (3227)||Dorking (3706)/Redhill (660)||Teddington SF (6826) /Twickenham SF (6541)||Horsham (3298)/Cranleigh SF (9894)||Crawley (2985)|
SALARY & PACKAGE
PERKS – Company Training Academy
- Salary: up to £30ka
- Hours: 40 hours a week/8.5 hours a day on site/ 6–2.30 OR 7.30–4
- Call Out: 1 in 9 / Paid 4 hours min per call out / £100 call out allowance
- Overtime: A lot available paid at x1.5 or x2 Sundays and bank holidays
- Rest of Package: Van, Fuel Card, Tools & Mobile Phone all supplied.
- Up to 20 courses to choose from.
- You’re allowed to take 2 a year – anything from chiller course to BMS to plumbing to gas.
I am currently representing a well-established technical facilities service provider, they specialise in providing electrical, mechanical and all round building service. Their clientele include: commercial offices, critical business environments, schools, hospitals, no residential purely commercial in and around the London area.
They believe training and personal development is an important factor which allows both staff and the business to reap the rewards of what the other puts in. JOB ROLE
QUALIFICATIONS / KEY REQUIREMENTS
- To carry out PPMs and reactive repairs to M&S M&E Plant and Store Building Fabric.
- To complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs.
- To monitor and manage energy consumption via BMS systems and site utilities metering.
- To provide Out of Hours reactive repairs on a rota basis.
- Clean and current driving licence
- 17th Edition Electrical
- City and Guilds NVQ3 (or Equivalent)
- Asbestos Awareness
- L8 Water Legionella
- Desired – City and Guild 2391 or 2394
- Central Battery Systems Competency
NATURE OF WORK
- Visit all stores within your assigned ‘cluster’ according to the ‘Site Visit Schedule’ provided.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices and in line with M&S KPI’s. To be completed by Due Date including all required documentation to ensure 100% compliance.
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by RDM and M&S and respond within SLA to all work requests in line with M&S SLA’s/KPI’s.
- Respond promptly and within SLA to all Call Out job request. Attendance to be confirmed via phone portal. Escalate unresolved issues to On Call Manager.
- Responsible for ordering all required parts for jobs via the Parts Portal
- Risk assessments must be completed before all PPM and Reactive works.
- Maintain the professional image of the client at all times through positive presentation, behaviours and attitudes. Uniform to be worn at all times.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all Client representatives and employees.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment and promote a positive safety culture and ensure safety rules are adhered to at all times.
- To operate M&S software systems promptly and effectively to ensure efficient maintenance activities and proactively look for opportunities to save energy.
- To conduct weekly proactive inspections and raise required reactive jobs and complete works to raise store standards.
- Ensure work reports, and necessary documentation is sent to the Admin team promptly within set timescales.
- To attend Client meetings and provide effective communications to Store Operations and Regional Facilities Managers.
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development.
Demonstrate continuous improvement to your individual performance statistics:
- First Time Fix Percentage
- Arrival within SLA
- Number of Open Jobs and Completion within SLA
- PPM completion
- Proactive jobs raised
- Lighting percentage
- RDM Chases
- Ensure absence is kept to a minimum and inform Regional Manager on the first day of unplanned before your agreed start time. To ensure there is no impact to the service provided to M&S.
- Maintain toolkit and power tools in fit for purpose condition ensuring they are tested and calibrated if required. Report loss and damage to Regional Manager.
- Attend all regional meetings with Line Management.
- Contribute to all the Company Objectives.