Mobile HVAC engineer 36k, London
I am currently representing a leading client in the M&E sector who is looking for a new A/C engineer to provide service and maintenance with strong A/C and Prefiguration experience. They currently have one office in the UK in and employ around 7 engineers. The work will mainly be on casual dining restaurants based in London, this will be commercial work and they are looking to bring an engineer who can hit the ground running.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a company that is starting to expand and have a policy of continual improvement through ongoing training assessments, both internally and externally. All of their engineers regularly attend training courses with leading manufacturers.
The ideal candidate would have strong A/C and prefiguration knowledge with NVQ’s level 2 and 5+ years’ experience, they would also need to be living within an hour commute from central London.
The typical kit you would be working on would include:
- Display cabinets, fridges, freezers, bottle coolers, fan coils and mainly service and maintenance on all basic A/C kits
Pay up to 34k a year dependant on experience included with:
- Very good overtime rates which is time and a half after their 8 hour days and double time on Saturdays Sundays and bank holidays.
- 1 in 4 call out 100 pound standby
- Travel time 1 hour each way and specifically would like someone who is based more central London or within an hour commute.
- Van provided, fully financed and private mileage
- 20 days+ bank holidays for their first year
- Pension Scheme