Are you a Mid-Weight Designer looking to join a rapidly growing team with career progression?
We are currently working with a client based in Central London looking for a Mid-Weight Deisgner to join their team. They work on high-end residential projects and having moved office just last year with exciting things in the pipeline, they are looking to expand.
- To present conceptual research based on the briefing to project leader and senior management team
- Developing detailed designs using computer-aided design (CAD) software and or 3D modelling for all project stages
- Assist with supervision of contractors, suppliers and decorators on site
- Assist with the supervision of junior design team members through the design process
- Assist supervision of the work as it is carried out in accordance with build programme
- Maintain / organise project files, schedules, specifications, reporting and correspondence
- Have an industry recognised diploma or degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- At least circa 4 years' experience within the residential design sector
- Ability to use either AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp & Indesign is a necessity
- Ability to project run multiple tasks to agreed timescales and offer support to multiple projects
- Creative and 'hands-on', able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussions with senior members
This is a company who love to employ staff who will stay and grow within the company. There is a lot of room for career progression and a chance to work on some fantastic projects worldwide.
Please apply directly through this website or call Olivia on 0207 932 2800 for some more details.
Please note: due to a high level of applicants, we will only be responding to those who are successful.