Salary: Circa £30k
Hours of Work: 40 per week | Standard shift 10.00 – 19.00 with some flexibility
Due to continued workload, a leading manufacturing company requires an experienced Despatch Manager with a proven track record in delivering results.
You will have 30 staff under your supervision across Warehouse & Distribution and will be supported by the Transport Manager who also oversees the company fleet of 20 vehicles. It will be your responsibility to monitor the flow of goods including stock control, warehousing and distribution.
Other responsivities will include:
- Involved in the company’s despatch operations
- Booking of transport and responsible for route planning
- Oversee inventory stock control process management
- Regular interaction with internal staff - Customer Services, Production, Quality, Human Resources, Purchasing etc.
- Promote improvement recommendations and manage the implementation of new procedures.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most successful and biggest manufacturing companies in Northern Ireland. It will be challenging but very rewarding career so please get in touch if you have any questions or send your CV via the link to confirm your interest.
- 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role - ideally within a manufacturing type environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Flexible to challenges and possible changes
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literate
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work in a manual handling environment