Maintenance Electrician (Shifts)
Circa £34k (£15 per hour + £18 per hour for Night Shift) – OT paid at 1.5
Monday to Friday
1 week of Nights, 1 week of Afternoon/ Evenings & 1 week of Morning/ Days
Night Shift: 9pm-5:30am | Afternoon/ Evening: 1pm-9:30pm | Morning/Day Shift: 5am-1:30pm
RGB are working with an award-winning FMCG company that require a new Maintenance Electrician for shift based work at one of their state of the art facilities in Co Tyrone. Courtesy of a multimillion pound investment, the site was recently upgraded with state of the art equipment to take advantage of ever-evolving automated production machinery.
You will be working alongside a team of 7 other engineers across 3 shift patterns to ensure the upkeep of all factory machinery. This will include:
- Conducting regular PPM to ensure that the factory is kept running at maximum efficiency
- Carry out schedule-based maintenance work on equipment, buildings, services, repairs, overhauls, and installations as appropriate.
- Electrical fault find and repair equipment in a breakdown situation
- Identify and carry out routine maintenance required by the production schedule
- Proactively identify and rectify potential equipment/services issues
- Ensure procedures are followed to meet Standard and Accreditation requirements
- Actively promote continuous improvement and support the implementation of new working methods
For more information call Mark McKenna from RGB on 028 9590 5200 or submit your application via the link.
- Previous experience in a Production/ Manufacturing environment
- 3rd Level Electrical Qualification
- Recognised apprenticeship