Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Day Shift)
Rate of Pay: £14 per hour (Circa £30k per annum)
Shifts: 3 days ON – 4 days OFF | Includes 1 week off every month
Our client is an industry leading manufacturing company that require a new Maintenance Engineer to conduct preventative maintenance and process improvements on a range of automated and heavily electrical based factory equipment to maximise machine output and assisting with systems for updating the plant and machinery.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- An Industrial Electrical qualification (equivalent to NVQ Level 3 or above)
- Experience in production, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and steam generation systems
- Working experience of interpreting electrical drawings
- Good IT skills
- An awareness of health and safety legislation
For more information, please contact Mark on 028 90511392 for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity and a more comprehensive job/ company description. Or submit your CV via ‘Apply Now’.
- Experience of fault diagnosis and repair in a high volume manufacturing/ industrial process environment
- Training in welding and experienced use of mig and arc welders.