Shift Maintenance Technician – Lurgan
Rate: £16.07ph - £35,000 per annum – All OT is paid at time and a half
Working hours: Week 1: 48 hours, Week 2: 36 hours (Average 42 hours per week)
Day & Night (12-hour shifts)
Shift Pattern: Day Shift 7am-7pm | Night Shift: 7pm-7am
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday (48 hours)
Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday (36 hours)
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Shift Technician will assume responsibility for all maintenance activities on shift ensuring that facilities and equipment are maintained to the state required to meet standards of safety, efficiency, and reliability.
- Responsible for undertaking various planned and reactive maintenance tasks and will work as part of the Maintenance Team in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Train other stakeholders, develop SOPs, PM & PdM plans and information systems
- Co-ordinate and carry out PM, PdM and breakdown activities resolving causes of defects
- Deliver sufficient callout support and handovers to ensure reliability and performance of the plant's machinery in line with agreed service levels; and
- Provide adequate cover for Shift Fitters as and when required
Other feature of the job:
- Hold an HNC level qualification (or equivalent) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Have post qualification mechanical and electrical experience gained within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Have experience working with pneumatics and inverters
- Have proven ability to fault find both mechanical and electrical faults
- Candidates must demonstrate their ability to read and understand electrical drawings
This is one of the best maintenance roles available on the market. For more information please contact Mark McKenna on 028 9590 5200 or submit your CV via the link which will be sent to me directly.
- Ability to work at heights, in confined spaces
- Flexibility to work a range of shift patterns including rotating 12-hour shifts
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of training and mentoring / coaching of team members would be advantageous to your application.