Co Armagh, Lurgan
Circa £29k – Shift based| 1 Month of Days/ 1 Month of Nights
RGB are working with a leading manufacturer of fresh bakery goods that require an additional Maintenance Engineer. This role will be more electrical based therefore it is required that you have an Electrical qualification.
You will be involved in preventative maintenance and process improvements to maximise machine output and assisting with systems for updating the plant and machinery.
- Electrical fault finding and rectification
- Ensuring plant equipment is operated and functioning in the correct manner
- Maintaining equipment on a daily basis to ensure it is fit for its intended purpose
- To ensure the completion of the PPM tasks and formulate improved maintenance practices
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with food and H&S standards
- To uphold and exceed standards of product quality and GMP within their area that are appropriate to an industry-leading quality food manufacturer
- Be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes
- Completing daily maintenance check sheets and job cards
- Assisting production with machinery problems and setups, providing relevant training when appropriate
- Liaising with suppliers overs diagnosing faults, ordering or sourcing replacement parts
- Ensure and maintain a stock of essential parts
For more information, please contact Mark on 028 9590 5200 for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity and a more comprehensive job/ company description. Or submit your CV via ‘Apply Now’.
- An Industrial Electrical qualification (equivalent to NVQ Level 3 or above)
- Experience in production, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and steam generation systems
- Working experience of interpreting electrical drawings
- Good IT skills
- An awareness of health and safety legislation