One of the Northern Ireland’s most innovating Food Production companies is currently experiencing unrivalled growth and are searching for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee the manufacturing process and to identify and implement Continuous Improvement Projects in order to improve process, drive efficiencies and lower business costs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing shift managers, organising staff and making sure labour targets are met.
- Effective Labour Planning, assessing project and resources requirements
- Lean Manufacturing and running Continuous Improvement Projects in order to improve process, drive efficiencies and lower business costs.
- People Management - Communication / Appraisals / Performance
- Training & Development - Training needs analysis & requirements
- Liaison with Engineering - Maintenance - Planned / Routine / Non-Routine / Breakdowns
- Communication & Reporting - flow of accurate information upwards & downwards and across department
- Traceability - contributing to effective trace-ability by ensuring production records completed
- Audit Compliant - Audit ready at all times
This is a fast paced environment so you should have:
For more information, please contact Mark on 028 90511392 for a confidential discussion regarding this unique opportunity and a more comprehensive job/ company description. Or submit your CV via ‘Apply Now’.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an operations management role within an FMCG environment
- Proven ability to manage and & motivate of an ever expanding team
- Experience of working with stringent hygiene and technical requirements
- Experience of delivering to meet major retail customers’ requirements
- Demonstrated cost Management and KPI achievement in waste and labour targets
- Experienced in implementing in lean manufacturing processes and techniques