Salary: Circa £35k
Day Shift: 7am-3:45pm
Our client is an industry leading manufacturing company that requires a new Production Manager to lead the production teams and implement continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices.
We are looking for someone with experience of managing a busy production line with proven results of improving manufacturing capability such as efficiency and reduction of waste.
For more information please submit your application via the link or call:
- Full responsibility for production operations ensuring quality standards and H&S procedures are adhered to.
- Lead the production teams to maximize performance that meets and exceeds company KPI’s.
- Support the creation of a continuous improvement culture through the use of CI techniques and problem-solving discipline.
- Develop direct reports and line teams to create high performing teams.
- Develop positive employee relations through fostering team working, communication and employee engagement.
Mark McKenna – RGB Network
07711871330 / 028 9590 5200