Senior Production Manager, Belfast
Progression to Operations Director in 3 years
We are searching for an experienced and dedicated Operations or Production Manager that is determined enough to take full responsibility for all production activity at a state of the art manufacturing business based in Dunmurry.
This role has a clear-cut path to director level within as little as 3 years so we are ideally looking for someone that has no issues putting the hard work in by being out on the floor providing a hands-on management style to a team of 30. This job will have long working hours so living locally to the greater Belfast area is highly recommended.
Based primarily on the factory floor, the Operations Manager will ensure all production orders are completed on time, to specification and that all activities are conducted in a safe and environmentally aware manner. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of all production operations, demonstrating the ability to get the best out of both machines and people.
The key tasks in this role include:
For a more compressive breakdown of the company and the job please get in touch by submitting your CV via the link or contact Mark McKenna on 028 9590 5200.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the production facility and all maintenance & repair requirements for the complete site including building, machines, and equipment.
- Lead, develop and mentor the production team to ensure they are engaged and high performing.
- Supervision and day to day management of the production team to ensure efficient crewing and optimum production scheduling.
- Manage all production related costs and develop systems to improve daily performance against Key Performance Indicators including productivity, raw material cost and yield.
- Take responsibility and accountability for developing a culture of achievement and continuous improvement in all production areas.
- Maintain the safety culture of the organization to ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner with the appropriate risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Develop and implement a cost-effective maintenance schedule for all key production equipment