Salary: £25-28k doe
Working hours: 6am – 4pm mainly during the week. Team Rotated on Sat and Sunday as well.
We are working with a multiple award winning Non Meat FMCG company based in Newry that require a new Warehouse Manager to oversee a team of 6 Operatives and be responsible for workplace health and safety standards and for the security of the building and stock.
This company has recently been recognised among the TOP 100 fastest growing companies in the UK so it’s a good time for someone to join and amazing opportunities for progression.
This position will mainly involve chilled, frozen and ambient items and will require you to play a vital part of the supply chain process as you will ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately and productivity targets are met.
As a warehouse manager, you'll need to:
Send your CV via the link to be considered or alternatively, contact Mark McKenna from RGB on 028 9590 5200.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary
- Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan future capacity requirements
- Organise the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely