A dynamic, high energy, Design and Build company based in the City are looking for a Mid-Weight Commercial Designer to join their close knit, project design team on a permanent basis.
If you’re seeking work in a fast paced, thriving and creative Workplace Design company then this could be the role for you! Full training is provided with the prospect of career progression to Senior Designer status.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years’ Commercial Design experience and must be confident in a client facing role.
Tasks will include:
- Visiting client sites, carrying out site measures
- Pitching to Senior decision makers
- Liaising with 3rd Party Suppliers
- Producing design development and technical detailed drawings
- Attending client meetings with sales team
- Producing Space Plans based on clients briefs
- Preparing Presentations & Sample Documents
You will receive:
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum is on offer
- Plus quarterly bonuses
- Strict no overtime and 9am - 5:30pm working hours
It is essential you have a relevant degree and superior knowledge of:
To hear more about this role or if you know someone suitable, contact James Chapman on 0207 9322 800 or email