- Up to £36,000 Per Annum
- Van, Fuel Card
- Travel paid for after 30 minutes given each way
- 33 days Holiday
- Plenty Of Overtime Available At The Weekend
- 40 Hour Week
- 1 in 4 callout
My client are an M&E maintenance company, who have decades of experience providing
service, maintenance and breakdown to their prestigious client portfolio.
The company has over 300 employed engineers.
The opportunity has arisen for mobile M&E engineers to cover the south west on a mobile basis . You will be providing site cover, ppm’s and reactive works to their blue chip clients. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- PPM work.
- Service work on fan coil units, air handling units etc.
- Lighting and water temp checks.
- Some reactive including pumps removal, basic plumbing, and fitting of lights
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance, responding immediately to reactive tasks
- Responsible for the maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of plant equipment.
- Operation of Trend and Siemens BMS systems to maintain optimum running efficiency of all HVAC
- Maintenance of AHU’s, FCU’s VAV’s, ACU’s
- Maintenance and running of Standby Generators and monitoring of UPS systems
- Emergency Lighting tests
- First line investigation of heating, air-con, refrigeration, CCTV, access control, and other faults
- Plumbing and building fabric works,
- PAT Testing
- Covering multiple sites