I am currently working with an award winning client based in London, looking for a Mid-Weight Interior Designer to join their fantastic, growing team. This Mid-Weight Interior Designer will be working on High-End residential projects, in both the UK and abroad. With the companies flat management system, you will have the opportunity to advance from a Mid-Weight Interior Designer to a higher level role after some time with the company.
You will have the opportunity to develop and progress your skills, whilst working closely with the other designers on the team. The designers are now needing a Mid-Weight Interior Designer to work with the upcoming and exciting projects they have in the pipeline. If you are a Mid-Weight Interior Designer looking for a new role, this is for you!
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for an award winning company
- The great hours of 9-6
- Generous holiday package
- Performance and pay review after 6 month probation is completed
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience
- Vast procurement experienc
- Fluency in AutoCAD
- General all-rounder
- On site and client facing experience
- Incredibly well presented
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
This is a permanant position on a full time basis.
Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.
Please apply through this website or call Olivia on: 0207 932 2800 for a private and confidential chat