FM Mobile Engineer (Electrical Bias) - 30-34k - North East England
My client is recruiting a Mobile Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join the team within the North East region. Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the reactive and planned building maintenance within several sites between Leeds and Newcastle. As part of this role, you will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the business needs.
To succeed in this role you will have:
• Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role, Electrical bias preferred.
• Essential - Electrical Inspection and testing 2391 (or equivalent)
• Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable).
• Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
• An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
• Strong customer care focus.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive approach.
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Full UK Drivers licence.
The basic salary would be between 30-34k depending on experience with a 1 in 9 call out working mon-fri 08.00- 17.00. With a generous benefits package, they provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
My client has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. With an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk