Are you an experienced Revit designer looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Would you like to join a team of well-versed designers? A leading multinational, multidisciplinary firm have an exciting opportunity for a Revit Technician experienced in BIM to join the Design & Engineering team in their West Yorkshire based office. With offices in over 5 continents and over 10,000 strong overall, the company is one of the leading firms working in the sectors of Property & Buildings, Energy & Resources, Environment, and Transportation.
In this role you will be working with the Design Lead and with a team of Design Technicians, you will be involved in:
- Coordinating BIM processes and ensuring the teams have the necessary skills to deliver the info and requirements across projects
- Overseeing design delivery on projects, ensuring that QA procedures are followed and that deliverables are produced to a high standard
- Design Team Leadership – Supervising team members and supporting the development of their capabilities
- Planning and Resource Management – Ensuring the team are assigned and keeping them focused and busy working on projects
- Assisting the Design Lead in the development and implementation of new technology as part of the Digital Innovation Strategy
- 3D Revit modelling and the overseeing of the design process
Requirements: A relevant qualification is advantageous, with around 7 years industry experience (Although if you’re already at the appropriate level in less time then you’ll also be considered). You will need good knowledge of the Civil AND Structural Engineering industry plus principles of sustainable design. You will also need extensive experience in the application of design technology and processes, experience in preparation & checking of well-presented design calculations, notes, reports and general correspondence. You’ll be knowledgeable in Eurocode & leading industry analysis and design software particularly Revit. Experience in 3D Revit modelling and knowledge and familiarity with BIM processes is also required.
This is an excellent opening as you will gain exposure to an assortment of projects not just on a local scale, but globally. You will also be given consistent on the job coaching and development and you’ll be working with a globally connected team of practiced professionals and industry leading specialists. Along with this you’ll be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, being an equal opportunity employer; they take pride in a culture of diversity where everyone has the chance to develop their career and make a valued contribution.