One of our leading clients has an excellent position available within their award winning luxury interior design firm. Based in Central London they are well established within the high-end interior design market, continuing to grow and have some very exciting upcoming projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great Interior Design firm that invest in their employees and offer great career progression.
Main Roles & Responsibilities;
- Operations Director – Supporting the CEO and Directors in advancing the business
- Analysis and review of the company finances to increase profits, cut costs and improve cashflow
- Keeping effective systems and processes in place to achieve maximum team productivity
- Assess operational risks
- Manage support team to ensure company is operating smoothly
- Review fee proposals structure and content
- Review market trends on fees and charging structures
- Prepare contracts and legal documentation
- Analysis and review of the company finances
- Liaise with Clients regarding finances queries
- Monthly finance meetings to discuss forecasting and overheads
- Develop company processes and training
- Review & develop roles as required
- Support the team with client and project correspondence and operational queries
- Lead recruitment for Operations team and assist with design team recruitment
- Manage offers of employment and employee contracts and keep confidential employee records
- Prepare monthly salary adjustments for payroll and calculate bonus payments
- Liaise with Chief accountant on Pension
- Review and set quarterly KPIs and prepare standard KPIs for roles
- Address HR issues with employees and liaise with external consultants as required
Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.