A fantastic and well established multi sector Architectural practice based in South London are seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented Part II Architect with strong Revit skills to work on residential and educational projects.
If you are a Part II Architect with ADVANCED REVIT SKILLS please get in contact!
Why work for them?
- Friendly and Relaxed studio based in South London
- Medium sized practice with excellent progression possibilities
- In-house and external training and development
- Excellent team spirt and moral
- Exciting projects - you will ideally come from a residential or education background
- Great working-studio space in South London
- Must have exceptional design and technical ability
- The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded candidate
- Advanced Revit skills is essential!
- Experience in the residential or education sector is preferable
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this role or know anyone who might be interested, contact Kristie Arnett on 0207 932 2800
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.